High Holy Days 2016/5777
Info for Current Kol HaLev Members
(Not yet a member? Please click here!)
Registration packets have been mailed to current Kol HaLev members. The full packet and a paper registration form are also available in the August issue of our newsletter, or you can download the 2016 High Holy Days Packet for current Kol HaLev members here. (If you need a paper packet, haven't received yours in your regular mail, and are unable to download it from this website, please email email@example.com.)
The High Holy Days packet contains everything you need to know about our High Holy Days services and programming, including the dates, times and locations, fees for visitors and out-of-town guests; and guidance about what to bring to our famous Rosh Hashanah Potluck Luncheon. Check out the High Holy Days at a Glance chart to get an overview of our activities.
Registration Deadline: September 23, 2016
You can help us by returning your registration form and payment by the deadline of September 23, 2016, so we have ample time to prepare for the many facets of this community-wide event. Below you'll find detailed information for filling out the registration form and paying online.
We look forward to celebrating the High Holy Days with you and sharing the year to come. Best wishes for a happy, healthy and sweet New Year!
How to register and pay for the High Holy Days online:
The registration form:
- Download the 2016 High Holy Days WRITABLE PDF Registration Form. (Right-click over the link and choose to save the link, OR click the link to open the form in a new browser window, and then save the form on your desktop. (Can find the "save button"? Roll your cursor over the lower right quadrant of your screen and the menu will appear).
- Double-click the file to open it directly in Adobe Reader (a free program available at http://get.adobe.com/reader/) Fill out the form in Adobe Reader, then save it on your computer where it will be easy to find - like your desktop (hint: name it something like "MY NAME High Holy Days Form.pdf" to makes it easy to find). Please note this form is not self-calculating, you'll need to do the math yourself.
- Make a note of your total payment.
- Write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with "High Holy Days Registration" in the subject line.
- Attach the registration form (which, if you followed these suggestions, you've named "MY NAME High Holy Days Form.pdf" and saved to your desktop).
- Send the email to Kelli.
Then, the payment!
Pay with a credit card:
- Go to kolhalev.net/pay_simple and click the link to our safe, secure, online payment site.
- Once there, you may log into your account if you have one, or just "click here to pay now" (left side of screen).
- In the first section of the online form (Order Information), select "High Holy Days" from the drop down menu next to "I am paying for.”
- Enter your payment amount in the next box below.
- In the next section (Payment Information), enter your total in the “Payment amount” box.
- Fill out the Choose Payment Type section with your complete credit card info.
- Enter your billing address.
- Click the little "I accept" box, then click the Pay/Donate Now button.
Or pay with your bank’s online bill payer:
Please make checks payable to Kol HaLev using the address 2245 Warrensville Center Road #215, University Heights, OH 44118, and the phone number 216-320-1498. On the memo line, please note “High Holy Days 2016”
And you're done! All signed up and ready for the High Holy Days.
2016 High Holy Days Season Membership, visitor and guest information (for nonmembers)
2016 High Holy Days WRITABLE PDF Registration Form Please note: Form is writable but not self-calculating. Please complete the form by doing the math!
2016 High Holy Days "at a glance" Quick view of all High Holy Days services and activities, dates and times
Map to Tashlich ceremony (First day of Rosh Hashana)